Lokayukta asked to expedite probe against CM, others
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly, Ajay Singh, met the state Lokayukta here on Saturday and requested him to speed up the probe into corruption allegations against the Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and six present and three former Madhya Pradesh ministers.
Ajay submitted a letter to this effect to Lokayukta, P P Naolekar.
The Congress leader said that complaints against Chouhan, Urban Development Minister Babulal Gaur, Animal Husbandry Minister Ajay Vishnoi, Environment Minister Jayant Malaiya, Technical Education Minister Laxmikant Sharma, Industries Minister Kailash Vijayavargiya and School Education Minister Archana Chitnis were pending before the Lokayukta for a long time.
Also, the complaints against former Ministers Choudhry Chandrabhan Singh, Kamal Patel and Ramakant Tiwari were pending before the Lokayukta, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan