Lokayukta police raid PWD engineer`s house in MP
Gwalior: Lokayukta Police on Monday raided the residence of a suspended PWD official here and recovered over Rs six lakh along with details of properties which were allegedly disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Suspended PWD executive engineer R N Karraiya`s residence in Govindpuri area here was raided in the morning and so far Rs 6.60 lakh cash, 900 gm gold jewellery, one kg silver, documents of different bank accounts, plots and a 15-room house where a hostel is being run by him were recovered, Lokayukta sources said.
Karraiya was recently suspended from service and was attached to engineer-in-chief office in Gwalior.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui