Lokayukta police raid PWD engineer`s house in MP
Gwalior: Lokayukta Police on Monday raided the residence of a suspended PWD official here and recovered over Rs six lakh along with details of properties which were allegedly disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Suspended PWD executive engineer R N Karraiya`s residence in Govindpuri area here was raided in the morning and so far Rs 6.60 lakh cash, 900 gm gold jewellery, one kg silver, documents of different bank accounts, plots and a 15-room house where a hostel is being run by him were recovered, Lokayukta sources said.
Karraiya was recently suspended from service and was attached to engineer-in-chief office in Gwalior.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Bankruptcy law credit positive for banks: Moody's
- Indonesia's Mount Sinabung continues eruption
- Congress, BJP quote Mirza Ghalib to spar over Modi govt's two years in power
- Renault forays into pre-owned car biz in India
- When Luna the husky demanded belly rubs during car ride – Watch the adorable moment!