Lokayukta police raid PWD engineer`s house in MP
Gwalior: Lokayukta Police on Monday raided the residence of a suspended PWD official here and recovered over Rs six lakh along with details of properties which were allegedly disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Suspended PWD executive engineer R N Karraiya`s residence in Govindpuri area here was raided in the morning and so far Rs 6.60 lakh cash, 900 gm gold jewellery, one kg silver, documents of different bank accounts, plots and a 15-room house where a hostel is being run by him were recovered, Lokayukta sources said.
Karraiya was recently suspended from service and was attached to engineer-in-chief office in Gwalior.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal