Lokayukta police raid PWD engineer`s house in MP
Gwalior: Lokayukta Police on Monday raided the residence of a suspended PWD official here and recovered over Rs six lakh along with details of properties which were allegedly disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Suspended PWD executive engineer RN Karraiya`s residence in Govindpuri area here was raided in the morning and so far Rs 6.60 lakh cash, 900 gm gold jewellery, one kg silver, documents of different bank accounts, plots and a 15-room house where a hostel is being run by him were recovered, Lokayukta sources said.
Karraiya was recently suspended from service and was attached to engineer-in-chief office in Gwalior.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'