Lokayukta police raid PWD engineer`s house in MP
Gwalior: Lokayukta Police on Monday raided the residence of a suspended PWD official here and recovered over Rs six lakh along with details of properties which were allegedly disproportionate to his known sources of income.
Suspended PWD executive engineer RN Karraiya`s residence in Govindpuri area here was raided in the morning and so far Rs 6.60 lakh cash, 900 gm gold jewellery, one kg silver, documents of different bank accounts, plots and a 15-room house where a hostel is being run by him were recovered, Lokayukta sources said.
Karraiya was recently suspended from service and was attached to engineer-in-chief office in Gwalior.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan