Lokayukta raids residence of suspended IAS couple in Bhopal
Bhopal: Lokayukta police on Friday conducted
raid at the residence of suspended IAS couple, Arvind and Tinu
Joshi in connection with a case registered against them under
the Anti-Corruption Act.
"The raid was going on since morning at the residence of
Joshi in connection with a disproportionate assets case
registered against them by the Lokayukta," police said.
The couple was suspended after Income Tax authorities
raided their house a few months back and recovered huge amount
of unaccounted cash and details of properties disproportionate
to their known sources of income.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player