Lokayukta raids residence of suspended IAS couple in Bhopal
Bhopal: Lokayukta police on Friday conducted
raid at the residence of suspended IAS couple, Arvind and Tinu
Joshi in connection with a case registered against them under
the Anti-Corruption Act.
"The raid was going on since morning at the residence of
Joshi in connection with a disproportionate assets case
registered against them by the Lokayukta," police said.
The couple was suspended after Income Tax authorities
raided their house a few months back and recovered huge amount
of unaccounted cash and details of properties disproportionate
to their known sources of income.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci
- Nation remembers "Missile Man" APJ Abdul Kalam on his 1st death anniversary
- SHOCKING! Narsingh Yadav wanted to kill himself after dope test fiasco?
- Whoa! Ranbir Kapoor's new house is ready, GUESS who designed it?
- East India's first cadaver liver transplant in Kolkata