Lokayukta raids residence of suspended IAS couple in Bhopal
Bhopal: Lokayukta police on Friday conducted
raid at the residence of suspended IAS couple, Arvind and Tinu
Joshi in connection with a case registered against them under
the Anti-Corruption Act.
"The raid was going on since morning at the residence of
Joshi in connection with a disproportionate assets case
registered against them by the Lokayukta," police said.
The couple was suspended after Income Tax authorities
raided their house a few months back and recovered huge amount
of unaccounted cash and details of properties disproportionate
to their known sources of income.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre