Lokayukta raids residence of suspended IAS couple in Bhopal
Bhopal: Lokayukta police on Friday conducted
raid at the residence of suspended IAS couple, Arvind and Tinu
Joshi in connection with a case registered against them under
the Anti-Corruption Act.
"The raid was going on since morning at the residence of
Joshi in connection with a disproportionate assets case
registered against them by the Lokayukta," police said.
The couple was suspended after Income Tax authorities
raided their house a few months back and recovered huge amount
of unaccounted cash and details of properties disproportionate
to their known sources of income.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worms found in burgers from two Kentucky McDonald’s restaurants
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!