Lokayukta raids residence of suspended IAS couple in Bhopal
Bhopal: Lokayukta police on Friday conducted
raid at the residence of suspended IAS couple, Arvind and Tinu
Joshi in connection with a case registered against them under
the Anti-Corruption Act.
"The raid was going on since morning at the residence of
Joshi in connection with a disproportionate assets case
registered against them by the Lokayukta," police said.
The couple was suspended after Income Tax authorities
raided their house a few months back and recovered huge amount
of unaccounted cash and details of properties disproportionate
to their known sources of income.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune