Madhya Pradesh: 4 new H1N1 positive cases detected
Indore (MP): Four more persons from Indore and neighbouring districts of Madhya Pradesh have tested positive for H1N1 virus and have been admitted to private hospitals here, health officials said on Monday.
Out of the 14 swab samples sent for testing to a laboratory in Jabalpur last week, four were found to be infected following which the patients were admitted to Choithram and Bombay hospitals here, they said.
Of the four, one was from Indore and one each from Ratlam, Dhar and Dewas, officials said.
Nine Swine Flu patients are already undergoing treatment for the disease in the hospitals here, he said.
Since May, Swine Flu has claimed lives of two persons from adjoining districts of Indore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?
- Storms, lightning and heavy rains in Uttar Pradesh; at least 12 dead