Madhya Pradesh: 4 new H1N1 positive cases detected
Indore (MP): Four more persons from Indore and neighbouring districts of Madhya Pradesh have tested positive for H1N1 virus and have been admitted to private hospitals here, health officials said on Monday.
Out of the 14 swab samples sent for testing to a laboratory in Jabalpur last week, four were found to be infected following which the patients were admitted to Choithram and Bombay hospitals here, they said.
Of the four, one was from Indore and one each from Ratlam, Dhar and Dewas, officials said.
Nine Swine Flu patients are already undergoing treatment for the disease in the hospitals here, he said.
Since May, Swine Flu has claimed lives of two persons from adjoining districts of Indore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!