Madhya Pradesh: 4 new H1N1 positive cases detected
Indore (MP): Four more persons from Indore and neighbouring districts of Madhya Pradesh have tested positive for H1N1 virus and have been admitted to private hospitals here, health officials said on Monday.
Out of the 14 swab samples sent for testing to a laboratory in Jabalpur last week, four were found to be infected following which the patients were admitted to Choithram and Bombay hospitals here, they said.
Of the four, one was from Indore and one each from Ratlam, Dhar and Dewas, officials said.
Nine Swine Flu patients are already undergoing treatment for the disease in the hospitals here, he said.
Since May, Swine Flu has claimed lives of two persons from adjoining districts of Indore.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference