Madhya Pradesh BJP chief taken ill
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP president Prabhat
Jha has been taken ill and admitted to a hospital in New Delhi
for treatment, sources close to the family said on Saturday.
Jha, a Rajya Sabha member who is in his 50s, was admitted
to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital yesterday as his diabetic
condition worsened all of a sudden, they said.
They blamed the illness on the hectic work schedule of
Jha, who took over as the state BJP chief around 18 months
The BJP leader is likely to remain in the hospital for
around a week, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY