Madhya Pradesh BJP chief taken ill
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP president Prabhat
Jha has been taken ill and admitted to a hospital in New Delhi
for treatment, sources close to the family said on Saturday.
Jha, a Rajya Sabha member who is in his 50s, was admitted
to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital yesterday as his diabetic
condition worsened all of a sudden, they said.
They blamed the illness on the hectic work schedule of
Jha, who took over as the state BJP chief around 18 months
The BJP leader is likely to remain in the hospital for
around a week, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!