Madhya Pradesh BJP chief taken ill
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP president Prabhat
Jha has been taken ill and admitted to a hospital in New Delhi
for treatment, sources close to the family said on Saturday.
Jha, a Rajya Sabha member who is in his 50s, was admitted
to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital yesterday as his diabetic
condition worsened all of a sudden, they said.
They blamed the illness on the hectic work schedule of
Jha, who took over as the state BJP chief around 18 months
The BJP leader is likely to remain in the hospital for
around a week, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi