Madhya Pradesh BJP chief taken ill
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP president Prabhat
Jha has been taken ill and admitted to a hospital in New Delhi
for treatment, sources close to the family said on Saturday.
Jha, a Rajya Sabha member who is in his 50s, was admitted
to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital yesterday as his diabetic
condition worsened all of a sudden, they said.
They blamed the illness on the hectic work schedule of
Jha, who took over as the state BJP chief around 18 months
The BJP leader is likely to remain in the hospital for
around a week, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly