Madhya Pradesh BJP chief taken ill
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP president Prabhat
Jha has been taken ill and admitted to a hospital in New Delhi
for treatment, sources close to the family said on Saturday.
Jha, a Rajya Sabha member who is in his 50s, was admitted
to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital yesterday as his diabetic
condition worsened all of a sudden, they said.
They blamed the illness on the hectic work schedule of
Jha, who took over as the state BJP chief around 18 months
The BJP leader is likely to remain in the hospital for
around a week, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH