Madhya Pradesh BJP president vows to retire at 62
Ratlam: Madhya Pradesh BJP President Prabhat Jha today said he would retire from active politics at the age
of 62 to pave way for others to come forward.
Prabhat said that his decision to quit politics at
the age of 62 was for him alone and others were free to do as
He said that the idea of renouncing politics came to him
at a function after the death of Nananji Deshmukh.
Prabhat, who is also a Rajya Sabha member from Madhya
Pradesh, said that on reaching the age of 62, he will begin a
new career as a social activist.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan