Madhya Pradesh cabinet expansion tomorrow
Bhopal: The first expansion of the Madhya
Pradesh Council of Ministers headed by Chief Minister Shivraj
Singh Chouhan will take place here tomorrow.
According to sources, Chouhan had called on Madhya
Pradesh Governor, Rameshwar Thakur last evening at the Raj
Bhavan and supposedly discussed the Cabinet expansion with
BJP sources said that about 9-10 ministers may be
inducted in the expansion in which first timers may not be
given a chance.
However, an exception could be made in the case of
Sartaj Singh and Neeta Pateria both of whom were Members of
Parliament (MPs) before becoming MLAs.
The names of MLAs who were likely to be made ministers
were deliberated at meetings between Chouhan, State BJP
President, Narendra Singh Tomar and BJP Organising General
Secretary, Makhan Singh.
The names include former ministers Ajay Vishnoi,
Narottam Mishra, Kamal Patel, Vijay Shah, Meena Singh,
Hariderjeet Singh Babbu, Moti Kashyap and Antar Singh Arya.
Other MLAs whose names were discussed at the meeting
include Rao Deshraj, Hitendra Singh Solanki, Manohar Utwal,
Omprakash Saklecha, Tarachand Bawria, Premnarayan Thakur, Gyam
Singh, Nagendra Singh Gurh, Kedar Nath Shukla, Shankar Lal
Tiwari and Brijendra Pratap Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NT Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags 'Best News Channel Website' honour
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- WOAH! Gautam Gambhir absolutely destroys Ravi Shastri - Here are his scathing comments
- Unsure if monetary policy panel to set rates in August: Raghuram Rajan
- German Bakery blast: Maha Govt. challenges Bombay HC order in SC
- Chinese woman gives birth to a baby girl from embryo frozen 18 years ago
- Spirituality helps you transform into a better human – Here’s how