Madhya Pradesh cabinet expansion tomorrow
Bhopal: The first expansion of the Madhya
Pradesh Council of Ministers headed by Chief Minister Shivraj
Singh Chouhan will take place here tomorrow.
According to sources, Chouhan had called on Madhya
Pradesh Governor, Rameshwar Thakur last evening at the Raj
Bhavan and supposedly discussed the Cabinet expansion with
BJP sources said that about 9-10 ministers may be
inducted in the expansion in which first timers may not be
given a chance.
However, an exception could be made in the case of
Sartaj Singh and Neeta Pateria both of whom were Members of
Parliament (MPs) before becoming MLAs.
The names of MLAs who were likely to be made ministers
were deliberated at meetings between Chouhan, State BJP
President, Narendra Singh Tomar and BJP Organising General
Secretary, Makhan Singh.
The names include former ministers Ajay Vishnoi,
Narottam Mishra, Kamal Patel, Vijay Shah, Meena Singh,
Hariderjeet Singh Babbu, Moti Kashyap and Antar Singh Arya.
Other MLAs whose names were discussed at the meeting
include Rao Deshraj, Hitendra Singh Solanki, Manohar Utwal,
Omprakash Saklecha, Tarachand Bawria, Premnarayan Thakur, Gyam
Singh, Nagendra Singh Gurh, Kedar Nath Shukla, Shankar Lal
Tiwari and Brijendra Pratap Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling