Madhya Pradesh: H1N1 virus claims life in Indore
Indore: One more person died of swine flu, taking the death toll due to the virus to seven in Indore division of the state since May this year, a district health official said on Monday.
A 28-year-old man from Jalapura village near here was admitted to a private hospital on September 25.
He tested positive for the H1N1 virus on October 04 at the ICMR laboratory, the official said.
As his health condition deteriorated, he was shifted to another hospital where he succumbed to the infection last night, he said.
Out of 123 samples sent for testing from Indore division since May this year, 35 tested positive for the virus while the rest were negative, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Actor-politician Ramya says 'Pakistan not hell', faces sedition charge
- After NEET, govt works on National Authority for Testing for engineering admissions
- SHOCKING! Hyderabad woman arrested for carrying 2 Kg gold in her underwear at Delhi airport
- Thailand military court opens trial in Bangkok shrine blast
- How to overcome your jetlag?