Madhya Pradesh: H1N1 virus claims life in Indore
Indore: One more person died of swine flu, taking the death toll due to the virus to seven in Indore division of the state since May this year, a district health official said on Monday.
A 28-year-old man from Jalapura village near here was admitted to a private hospital on September 25.
He tested positive for the H1N1 virus on October 04 at the ICMR laboratory, the official said.
As his health condition deteriorated, he was shifted to another hospital where he succumbed to the infection last night, he said.
Out of 123 samples sent for testing from Indore division since May this year, 35 tested positive for the virus while the rest were negative, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about