Madhya Pradesh: H1N1 virus claims life in Indore
Indore: One more person died of swine flu, taking the death toll due to the virus to seven in Indore division of the state since May this year, a district health official said on Monday.
A 28-year-old man from Jalapura village near here was admitted to a private hospital on September 25.
He tested positive for the H1N1 virus on October 04 at the ICMR laboratory, the official said.
As his health condition deteriorated, he was shifted to another hospital where he succumbed to the infection last night, he said.
Out of 123 samples sent for testing from Indore division since May this year, 35 tested positive for the virus while the rest were negative, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'