Madhya Pradesh PG exams: 92 students caught cheating
Chhattarpur (MP): Ninety two students, including four girls, have been caught for allegedly copying during examinations by the flying squad of the Dr Hari Singh Gour Central University in Panna district.
During the inspection of eight colleges in Damoh and Panna districts, 92 students belonging to two colleges were caught copying while taking the post-graduate examination in the last two days, the flying squad`s coordinator, Dr R K Trivedi, told reporters today.
On June 11, eight students of Government PG College, Pawai in Panna district, were caught copying by the squad while 14 were caught from the Government PG College, Panna.
Yesterday, the squad caught 70 students, including four girls, out of the total 390 appearing for MA and MCom final year examination at the Panna PG College, he said.
Action has been taken against those who adopted unfair means during examinations, Trivedi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future