Madhya Pradesh PG exams: 92 students caught cheating
Chhattarpur (MP): Ninety two students, including four girls, have been caught for allegedly copying during examinations by the flying squad of the Dr Hari Singh Gour Central University in Panna district.
During the inspection of eight colleges in Damoh and Panna districts, 92 students belonging to two colleges were caught copying while taking the post-graduate examination in the last two days, the flying squad`s coordinator, Dr R K Trivedi, told reporters today.
On June 11, eight students of Government PG College, Pawai in Panna district, were caught copying by the squad while 14 were caught from the Government PG College, Panna.
Yesterday, the squad caught 70 students, including four girls, out of the total 390 appearing for MA and MCom final year examination at the Panna PG College, he said.
Action has been taken against those who adopted unfair means during examinations, Trivedi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America