Madhya Pradesh PG exams: 92 students caught cheating
Chhattarpur (MP): Ninety two students, including four girls, have been caught for allegedly copying during examinations by the flying squad of the Dr Hari Singh Gour Central University in Panna district.
During the inspection of eight colleges in Damoh and Panna districts, 92 students belonging to two colleges were caught copying while taking the post-graduate examination in the last two days, the flying squad`s coordinator, Dr R K Trivedi, told reporters today.
On June 11, eight students of Government PG College, Pawai in Panna district, were caught copying by the squad while 14 were caught from the Government PG College, Panna.
Yesterday, the squad caught 70 students, including four girls, out of the total 390 appearing for MA and MCom final year examination at the Panna PG College, he said.
Action has been taken against those who adopted unfair means during examinations, Trivedi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured