Madhya Pradesh PG exams: 92 students caught cheating
Chhattarpur (MP): Ninety two students, including four girls, have been caught for allegedly copying during examinations by the flying squad of the Dr Hari Singh Gour Central University in Panna district.
During the inspection of eight colleges in Damoh and Panna districts, 92 students belonging to two colleges were caught copying while taking the post-graduate examination in the last two days, the flying squad`s coordinator, Dr R K Trivedi, told reporters today.
On June 11, eight students of Government PG College, Pawai in Panna district, were caught copying by the squad while 14 were caught from the Government PG College, Panna.
Yesterday, the squad caught 70 students, including four girls, out of the total 390 appearing for MA and MCom final year examination at the Panna PG College, he said.
Action has been taken against those who adopted unfair means during examinations, Trivedi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH