Madhya Pradesh PG exams: 92 students caught cheating
Chhattarpur (MP): Ninety two students, including four girls, have been caught for allegedly copying during examinations by the flying squad of the Dr Hari Singh Gour Central University in Panna district.
During the inspection of eight colleges in Damoh and Panna districts, 92 students belonging to two colleges were caught copying while taking the post-graduate examination in the last two days, the flying squad`s coordinator, Dr R K Trivedi, told reporters today.
On June 11, eight students of Government PG College, Pawai in Panna district, were caught copying by the squad while 14 were caught from the Government PG College, Panna.
Yesterday, the squad caught 70 students, including four girls, out of the total 390 appearing for MA and MCom final year examination at the Panna PG College, he said.
Action has been taken against those who adopted unfair means during examinations, Trivedi added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today