Madhya Pradesh polls: Shivraj Singh Chouhan files nomination
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Tuesday filed his nomination papers for the November 25 assembly elections from Budhni constituency in Sehore district.
Chouhan who has already won twice from Budhni seat, was accompanied by his two sons, Sehore district BJP President, Rajkumar Bhati at the time of filing the nomination.
He will later leave for Jabalpur to attend the last rites of Madhya Pradesh Assembly Speaker, Ishwar Das Rohani who passed away earlier in the day following a heart attack.
November 1 was the first day of filing of nominations for the elections. The last date for filing nominations is November 8 and withdrawals would be allowed till November 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- In or out? Did Sidhu really quit BJP and join AAP!
- Rajnath Singh sends out stern message to Pakistan, says 'we don't need third party in Kashmir'
- Declare India a 'Hindu state', says Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray
- AN-32 search still on, ISRO satellite imagery sought
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!