Madhya Pradesh polls: Shivraj Singh Chouhan files nomination
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Tuesday filed his nomination papers for the November 25 assembly elections from Budhni constituency in Sehore district.
Chouhan who has already won twice from Budhni seat, was accompanied by his two sons, Sehore district BJP President, Rajkumar Bhati at the time of filing the nomination.
He will later leave for Jabalpur to attend the last rites of Madhya Pradesh Assembly Speaker, Ishwar Das Rohani who passed away earlier in the day following a heart attack.
November 1 was the first day of filing of nominations for the elections. The last date for filing nominations is November 8 and withdrawals would be allowed till November 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you