Madhya Pradesh: Suspension of IAS couple extended
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government has
extended the suspension of 1978 batch IAS couple Arvind and
Tinu Joshi, accused for amassing huge wealth, by another 180
days, official sources said here on Thursday.
The government decided to extend the suspension period as
the Nirmala Buch committee set up in July last year to look
into the matter is yet to submit its report.
The decision on the extension was taken by a three-member
review committee headed by Chief Secretary Avani Vaish, they
The other two members of the committee are additional
Chief Secretary, Forest, M K Roy and Secretary, GAD, Alka
The Joshi couple was suspended in February last year
after Income Tax officials recovered whopping Rs 360 crore
from their residence in a raid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Dombivli factory blast: Death toll rises to 11, company management booked
- Kazakhstan accuses protesters of trying to oust government
- Coalition warplanes pummel Islamic State in Syria bastion
- Pakistanis hit back as clerics say men can 'beat' wives
- BJP to fight UP polls on development plank, not Ram temple issue: Rajnath Singh