Madhya Pradesh: Suspension of IAS couple extended
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government has
extended the suspension of 1978 batch IAS couple Arvind and
Tinu Joshi, accused for amassing huge wealth, by another 180
days, official sources said here on Thursday.
The government decided to extend the suspension period as
the Nirmala Buch committee set up in July last year to look
into the matter is yet to submit its report.
The decision on the extension was taken by a three-member
review committee headed by Chief Secretary Avani Vaish, they
The other two members of the committee are additional
Chief Secretary, Forest, M K Roy and Secretary, GAD, Alka
The Joshi couple was suspended in February last year
after Income Tax officials recovered whopping Rs 360 crore
from their residence in a raid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Modi government to organise 'Bharat Parv' to mark Independence Day
- Girl's hug prank on strangers backfires. See how – Watch
- Watch: Jeff Williams shares spectacular view of Albuquerque, New Mexico from space!
- Facebook page started by Army man's son will move you with stories of bravery and courage
- Turkey orders 47 newspaper journalists, executives detained