Madhya Pradesh to set up `Hindi University`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has
decided to set up "Hindi University" to promote the language
in the state.
A decision to the effect was taken at a Cabinet meeting
here yesterday under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister,
Shivraj Singh Chouhan, an official release said today.
The objective behind setting up the university is to
promote Hindi and give boost to research work in this language
in the state, it said.
The place where the proposed university would be located
is yet to be decided, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?