Madhya Pradesh to set up `Hindi University`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has
decided to set up "Hindi University" to promote the language
in the state.
A decision to the effect was taken at a Cabinet meeting
here yesterday under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister,
Shivraj Singh Chouhan, an official release said today.
The objective behind setting up the university is to
promote Hindi and give boost to research work in this language
in the state, it said.
The place where the proposed university would be located
is yet to be decided, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- AAP will win 35 of Goa's 40 seats in Assembly polls: Arvind Kejriwal
- Rio Olympics 2016: World No.1 golfer Jason Day withdraws over Zika virus fears
- Banks asset quality stress needs to be dealt first: RBI Governor
- Congress accuses TMC government of taking soft stand on BJP
- J&K convoy ambushes: 15 troops killed in last one year