Madhya Pradesh to set up `Hindi University`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has
decided to set up "Hindi University" to promote the language
in the state.
A decision to the effect was taken at a Cabinet meeting
here yesterday under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister,
Shivraj Singh Chouhan, an official release said today.
The objective behind setting up the university is to
promote Hindi and give boost to research work in this language
in the state, it said.
The place where the proposed university would be located
is yet to be decided, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of IS video proving the authenticity of Batla House encounter
- DNA: Analysis of how adulterated food is putting people's lives at risk
- DNA: How Potassium Bromate and Potassium Iodate in breads can cause cancer
- Ministry instilled confidence among minorities: Najma Heptulla
- Two-third people happy with Modi government: Survey
- CBI raids Visva Bharati varsity, officers' residences
- Substantial decline in riots and communal incidents: Naqvi
- Meghalaya Board SSLC Results 2016: megresults.nic.in, www.mbose.in; Tura Result 2016, MBOSE Class 10 Examination Result 2016 to be declared today at 10 am