Maharishi Vidya Mandir chairman held for allegedly raping teacher for 7 years
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Chairman of Maharishi Vidya Mandir School Group, Girish Chandra Verma has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman teacher for seven years.
The lady teacher had filed a compalint againt Verma in March 2013. The Police are expected to present Verma in court today.
The statements of both Verma and the alleged victim were recored on Friday in presence of state Women Commission officials.
Verma has alleged that the claims made by the lady teacher are false and she is doing it because he had refused to lend money to her husband for constructing their house.
The woman`s husband also showed some pictures of Vermam along with narayan Sai, alleging that both of them are no different.
The alleged victim has accused the police of not investigating the case properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’