Maharishi Vidya Mandir chairman held for allegedly raping teacher for 7 years
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Chairman of Maharishi Vidya Mandir School Group, Girish Chandra Verma has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman teacher for seven years.
The lady teacher had filed a compalint againt Verma in March 2013. The Police are expected to present Verma in court today.
The statements of both Verma and the alleged victim were recored on Friday in presence of state Women Commission officials.
Verma has alleged that the claims made by the lady teacher are false and she is doing it because he had refused to lend money to her husband for constructing their house.
The woman`s husband also showed some pictures of Vermam along with narayan Sai, alleging that both of them are no different.
The alleged victim has accused the police of not investigating the case properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday