Maharishi Vidya Mandir chairman held for allegedly raping teacher for 7 years
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Chairman of Maharishi Vidya Mandir School Group, Girish Chandra Verma has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman teacher for seven years.
The lady teacher had filed a compalint againt Verma in March 2013. The Police are expected to present Verma in court today.
The statements of both Verma and the alleged victim were recored on Friday in presence of state Women Commission officials.
Verma has alleged that the claims made by the lady teacher are false and she is doing it because he had refused to lend money to her husband for constructing their house.
The woman`s husband also showed some pictures of Vermam along with narayan Sai, alleging that both of them are no different.
The alleged victim has accused the police of not investigating the case properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Canada reaffirms support for India's NSG membership bid
- His LS constituency flooded, PM Modi deputes MP for help
- Cricket reforms: BCCI submits Compliance Report to Supreme Court-appointed Justice RM Lodha panel
- Hours-long attack on Kabul American university kills sixteen
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: Kuldeep's Yadav guile puts India Red in driver's seat