Maharishi Vidya Mandir chairman held for allegedly raping teacher for 7 years
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: Chairman of Maharishi Vidya Mandir School Group, Girish Chandra Verma has been arrested for allegedly raping a woman teacher for seven years.
The lady teacher had filed a compalint againt Verma in March 2013. The Police are expected to present Verma in court today.
The statements of both Verma and the alleged victim were recored on Friday in presence of state Women Commission officials.
Verma has alleged that the claims made by the lady teacher are false and she is doing it because he had refused to lend money to her husband for constructing their house.
The woman`s husband also showed some pictures of Vermam along with narayan Sai, alleging that both of them are no different.
The alleged victim has accused the police of not investigating the case properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- French police ask Nice to destroy CCTV images of attack
- India avoided adverse Brexit effect, now a safe haven: FM Jaitley
- AAP leaders defend Bhagwant Mann, say similar videos available on Lok Sabha website
- UNBELIEVABLE! 4-year-old boy selected to play for U-12 cricket team
- Cristiano Ronaldo might win the Ballon d'Or but Lionel Messi is the best: Luis Suarez