Mahila Cong chief wants to spread women rights awareness
Bhopal: The newly-appointed Madhya Pradesh Mahila Congress president Archana Jaiswal has said that she wants to make women more aware of their rights.
"There is an urgent need to make sure that women know their rights and this can even help in reducing atrocities against them," Jaiswal said addressing her first press conference last evening after taking charge.
She said that she plans to tour all the districts of Madhya Pradesh and find women who would be interested in working for the party.
Jaiswal said she knew that this was not an easy task but she was prepared to put in all the efforts needed for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!