Maida Mill explosion: Three workers succumb to injury
Bhopal: Three of the six persons injured in an explosion on the premises of Maida Mill here three days back have succumbed to their injuries, police said Thursday.
The deceased identified as Zuber, Rinku and Jitendra died yesterday, they said.
The explosion occurred on Saturday when the workers, while trying to keep themselves warm, threw some scrap into a bonfire on the mill premises.
Three others scalded in the blast are undergoing treatment, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM