Major scare involving Jet Airways flight in Bhopal
Bhopal: A Jet Airways flight was Wednesday stranded at the city airport here after it developed a technical snag.
"A technical snag was reported in the Jet Airways flight 9W-2509 which arrived here from Ahmedabad via Indore and was on its way to Hyderabad via Raipur, following which it was stranded at the Bhopal Airport," a Jet Airways spokeswoman told reporters.
Though airport sources said that a problem was observed in the plane`s nose wheel, the spokeswoman did not specify about its details.
"The problem was noticed at the parking bay during the technical inspection of the plane," the spokeswoman said.
There were 36 passengers on board the aircraft and all of them were accommodated in the airport lounge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir