Man arrested for attempting to blow up in-laws house
Indore: A man was arrested while attempting
to blow up his in-laws house with country made explosives here
on Tuesday, police said.
The accused, identified as Jagdish Gari, had a heated
exchange of words with his brother-in-law at his in-laws house
last night following which his wife refused to accompany him
home, police said.
Infuriated over this, Gari made 11 local explosives with
gelatin sticks and went to his in-laws house with an intention
to blow it today, they said.
While he created ruckus, someone informed the police who
after reaching at the spot foiled his attempt and arrested
him, they said.
Gari procured the gelatin sticks from a mine where he
was employed earlier, police said adding that it is further
probing the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband