Man arrested for attempting to blow up in-laws house
Indore: A man was arrested while attempting
to blow up his in-laws house with country made explosives here
on Tuesday, police said.
The accused, identified as Jagdish Gari, had a heated
exchange of words with his brother-in-law at his in-laws house
last night following which his wife refused to accompany him
home, police said.
Infuriated over this, Gari made 11 local explosives with
gelatin sticks and went to his in-laws house with an intention
to blow it today, they said.
While he created ruckus, someone informed the police who
after reaching at the spot foiled his attempt and arrested
him, they said.
Gari procured the gelatin sticks from a mine where he
was employed earlier, police said adding that it is further
probing the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP