Man arrested for attempting to blow up in-laws house
Indore: A man was arrested while attempting
to blow up his in-laws house with country made explosives here
on Tuesday, police said.
The accused, identified as Jagdish Gari, had a heated
exchange of words with his brother-in-law at his in-laws house
last night following which his wife refused to accompany him
home, police said.
Infuriated over this, Gari made 11 local explosives with
gelatin sticks and went to his in-laws house with an intention
to blow it today, they said.
While he created ruckus, someone informed the police who
after reaching at the spot foiled his attempt and arrested
him, they said.
Gari procured the gelatin sticks from a mine where he
was employed earlier, police said adding that it is further
probing the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'