Man bleeds to death at police station in Indore
Indore: In a shocking display of police apathy, a young man died at a police station here after being denied medical aid.
The man was stabbed while tackling a group of molesters, who were teasing his sister.
After being injured, he was first shifted to the police station where the cops insisted on recording his statement first before he was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
In the process, a crucial 40 minutes got wasted and he was declared brought dead at the hospital.
When questioned, the cops said the emergency services "took time to come" which led to the man’s death.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler