Man bleeds to death at police station in Indore
Indore: In a shocking display of police apathy, a young man died at a police station here after being denied medical aid.
The man was stabbed while tackling a group of molesters, who were teasing his sister.
After being injured, he was first shifted to the police station where the cops insisted on recording his statement first before he was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
In the process, a crucial 40 minutes got wasted and he was declared brought dead at the hospital.
When questioned, the cops said the emergency services "took time to come" which led to the man’s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Low job satisfaction can hamper your mental health
- Bold scenes of only big stars are praised, feels Zareen Khan
- Priyanka, Aziz making tectonic shifts in business: Poorna Jagannathan
- On Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu's feats: Hats off to women for saving our respect in front of whole world, says Pullela Gopichand
- WATCH: Usain Bolt attempted javelin throw at Rio 2016 - His effort will shock you!