Man bleeds to death at police station in Indore
Indore: In a shocking display of police apathy, a young man died at a police station here after being denied medical aid.
The man was stabbed while tackling a group of molesters, who were teasing his sister.
After being injured, he was first shifted to the police station where the cops insisted on recording his statement first before he was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
In the process, a crucial 40 minutes got wasted and he was declared brought dead at the hospital.
When questioned, the cops said the emergency services "took time to come" which led to the man’s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen