Man bleeds to death at police station in Indore
Indore: In a shocking display of police apathy, a young man died at a police station here after being denied medical aid.
The man was stabbed while tackling a group of molesters, who were teasing his sister.
After being injured, he was first shifted to the police station where the cops insisted on recording his statement first before he was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
In the process, a crucial 40 minutes got wasted and he was declared brought dead at the hospital.
When questioned, the cops said the emergency services "took time to come" which led to the man’s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi