Man bleeds to death at police station in Indore
Indore: In a shocking display of police apathy, a young man died at a police station here after being denied medical aid.
The man was stabbed while tackling a group of molesters, who were teasing his sister.
After being injured, he was first shifted to the police station where the cops insisted on recording his statement first before he was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
In the process, a crucial 40 minutes got wasted and he was declared brought dead at the hospital.
When questioned, the cops said the emergency services "took time to come" which led to the man’s death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley