Man gets life term for raping minor girl in MP
Indore: A special court here on Saturday awarded life imprisonment to a youth for raping a 10-year-old tribal girl.
Special Judge R P Sharma awarded the sentence to Sunil Sharma (27) under Section 376 (rape) and under relevant sections of the SC/ST Act.
witnesses deposed against Sharma in the court.
Sharma had called the victim, who was his neighbour, to his residence on June 21, 2011 and raped her there.
However, when the victim`s family members heard her cries, they forced Sharma to open the door came to know about the crime.
Enraged over the incident, they severely thrashed Sharma and took him to a local police station, after which he was arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3