Man hacks three minor daughters, mother to death in MP
Damoh: In a shocking incident, an unemployed man allegedly hacked his mother and three minor daughters to death at his house here, police said on Monday.
The incident occurred in Chainpura locality last night when Manoj Bansal, 34, attacked his daughters aged five, seven and nine years and other family members with an axe when they were asleep, they said.
While his daughters and mother were killed in the attack, Bansal`s wife Poonam and his grand-mother sustained injuries when they tried to fend him off.
"Bansal was under stress for being out of job over quite some time," Additional SP G D Parashar said.
A case has been registered in this regard and search is on to nab Bansal, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon