Man hacks three minor daughters, mother to death in MP
Damoh: In a shocking incident, an unemployed man allegedly hacked his mother and three minor daughters to death at his house here, police said on Monday.
The incident occurred in Chainpura locality last night when Manoj Bansal, 34, attacked his daughters aged five, seven and nine years and other family members with an axe when they were asleep, they said.
While his daughters and mother were killed in the attack, Bansal`s wife Poonam and his grand-mother sustained injuries when they tried to fend him off.
"Bansal was under stress for being out of job over quite some time," Additional SP G D Parashar said.
A case has been registered in this regard and search is on to nab Bansal, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog