Man hacks three minor daughters, mother to death in MP
Damoh: In a shocking incident, an unemployed man allegedly hacked his mother and three minor daughters to death at his house here, police said on Monday.
The incident occurred in Chainpura locality last night when Manoj Bansal, 34, attacked his daughters aged five, seven and nine years and other family members with an axe when they were asleep, they said.
While his daughters and mother were killed in the attack, Bansal`s wife Poonam and his grand-mother sustained injuries when they tried to fend him off.
"Bansal was under stress for being out of job over quite some time," Additional SP G D Parashar said.
A case has been registered in this regard and search is on to nab Bansal, police added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan