Man hacks three minor daughters, mother to death in MP
Damoh: In a shocking incident, an unemployed man allegedly hacked his mother and three minor daughters to death at his house here, police said on Monday.
The incident occurred in Chainpura locality last night when Manoj Bansal, 34, attacked his daughters aged five, seven and nine years and other family members with an axe when they were asleep, they said.
While his daughters and mother were killed in the attack, Bansal`s wife Poonam and his grand-mother sustained injuries when they tried to fend him off.
"Bansal was under stress for being out of job over quite some time," Additional SP G D Parashar said.
A case has been registered in this regard and search is on to nab Bansal, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan