Masood murder: Police station in-charge removed
Bhopal: The in-charge of Koh-e-fiza police
station has been removed and line attached after he made some
"indecent" remarks on a local news channel in connection with
the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood here.
"The order for line attaching Dharmendra Singh Tomar was
issued after he expressed his personal views and made some
indecent remarks in connection with Masood`s murder on a local
news channel," a police official said on Friday.
Tomar should not have aired his personal views as he
himself was investigating the matter, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price