Masood murder: Police station in-charge removed
Bhopal: The in-charge of Koh-e-fiza police
station has been removed and line attached after he made some
"indecent" remarks on a local news channel in connection with
the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood here.
"The order for line attaching Dharmendra Singh Tomar was
issued after he expressed his personal views and made some
indecent remarks in connection with Masood`s murder on a local
news channel," a police official said on Friday.
Tomar should not have aired his personal views as he
himself was investigating the matter, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!