Masood murder: Police station in-charge removed
Bhopal: The in-charge of Koh-e-fiza police
station has been removed and line attached after he made some
"indecent" remarks on a local news channel in connection with
the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood here.
"The order for line attaching Dharmendra Singh Tomar was
issued after he expressed his personal views and made some
indecent remarks in connection with Masood`s murder on a local
news channel," a police official said on Friday.
Tomar should not have aired his personal views as he
himself was investigating the matter, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!