Masood murder: Police station in-charge removed
Bhopal: The in-charge of Koh-e-fiza police
station has been removed and line attached after he made some
"indecent" remarks on a local news channel in connection with
the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood here.
"The order for line attaching Dharmendra Singh Tomar was
issued after he expressed his personal views and made some
indecent remarks in connection with Masood`s murder on a local
news channel," a police official said on Friday.
Tomar should not have aired his personal views as he
himself was investigating the matter, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail