Masood murder: Police station in-charge removed
Bhopal: The in-charge of Koh-e-fiza police
station has been removed and line attached after he made some
"indecent" remarks on a local news channel in connection with
the murder of RTI activist Shehla Masood here.
"The order for line attaching Dharmendra Singh Tomar was
issued after he expressed his personal views and made some
indecent remarks in connection with Masood`s murder on a local
news channel," a police official said on Friday.
Tomar should not have aired his personal views as he
himself was investigating the matter, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket