MBBS student commits suicide in Bhopal
Bhopal: An MBBS student allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in his room at the hostel of Gandhi Medical College here, police said on Friday.
Rahul Singh Solanki (25), a third year student was found hanging from the ceiling fan in his room Thursday.
Rahul, who hailed from neighbouring Sehore, was suffering from symptoms related to insomnia and was undergoing treatment since the last 10 months, they said.
The reason behind him taking the extreme step was not yet known but he was quite depressed for the last couple of months, they said.
No suicide note was found from his room and the body has been sent for post-mortem, they said, adding that a case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH