MBBS student commits suicide in Bhopal
Bhopal: An MBBS student allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in his room at the hostel of Gandhi Medical College here, police said on Friday.
Rahul Singh Solanki (25), a third year student was found hanging from the ceiling fan in his room Thursday.
Rahul, who hailed from neighbouring Sehore, was suffering from symptoms related to insomnia and was undergoing treatment since the last 10 months, they said.
The reason behind him taking the extreme step was not yet known but he was quite depressed for the last couple of months, they said.
No suicide note was found from his room and the body has been sent for post-mortem, they said, adding that a case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Eight dead, 20 missing in Malaysia boat accident
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids