MBBS student commits suicide in Bhopal
Bhopal: An MBBS student allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in his room at the hostel of Gandhi Medical College here, police said on Friday.
Rahul Singh Solanki (25), a third year student was found hanging from the ceiling fan in his room Thursday.
Rahul, who hailed from neighbouring Sehore, was suffering from symptoms related to insomnia and was undergoing treatment since the last 10 months, they said.
The reason behind him taking the extreme step was not yet known but he was quite depressed for the last couple of months, they said.
No suicide note was found from his room and the body has been sent for post-mortem, they said, adding that a case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble