Middle-aged man commits suicide in Bhind
Bhind: A 35-year-old man allegedly committed suicide following harassment by wife and in-laws, police said Tuesday.
Sudama Batham, a resident of Barthara gate at Gohad in the district, had a dispute with his wife, who had earlier lodged a case of dowry demand against him which is pending in a court.
His wife had been living with her parents for the last one year and all this led to his depression.
Sudama hanged himself from a ceiling fan in his house yesterday.
Police have registered a case and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'