Middle-aged man commits suicide in Bhind
Bhind: A 35-year-old man allegedly committed suicide following harassment by wife and in-laws, police said Tuesday.
Sudama Batham, a resident of Barthara gate at Gohad in the district, had a dispute with his wife, who had earlier lodged a case of dowry demand against him which is pending in a court.
His wife had been living with her parents for the last one year and all this led to his depression.
Sudama hanged himself from a ceiling fan in his house yesterday.
Police have registered a case and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured