Middle-aged man commits suicide in Bhind
Bhind: A 35-year-old man allegedly committed suicide following harassment by wife and in-laws, police said Tuesday.
Sudama Batham, a resident of Barthara gate at Gohad in the district, had a dispute with his wife, who had earlier lodged a case of dowry demand against him which is pending in a court.
His wife had been living with her parents for the last one year and all this led to his depression.
Sudama hanged himself from a ceiling fan in his house yesterday.
Police have registered a case and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit impact: RBI will provide liquidity wherever necessary, says Raghuram Rajan
- I should speak less now, jokes Salman Khan
- POSTER alert! Erika Kaar in Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay'
- Maharashtra districts to have own disaster management plan
- Despite big money on table, Rahul Dravid rejected Anurag Thakur's offer to coach India - Here's why