Middle-aged man commits suicide in Bhind
Bhind: A 35-year-old man allegedly committed suicide following harassment by wife and in-laws, police said Tuesday.
Sudama Batham, a resident of Barthara gate at Gohad in the district, had a dispute with his wife, who had earlier lodged a case of dowry demand against him which is pending in a court.
His wife had been living with her parents for the last one year and all this led to his depression.
Sudama hanged himself from a ceiling fan in his house yesterday.
Police have registered a case and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement