Minor girl foils school teacher`s molestation bid in MP
Shajapur: A government primary school teacher allegedly tried to molest a class III student of his school on its premises near here, police said on Tuesday.
However, the bid of the accused, identified as Babulal, to molest the girl inside the classroom yesterday could not come off as she raised an alarm, they said.
According to police, Babulal, posted as a Jan Shikshak with a government primary school, located 20 km from here, allegedly lured the girl to an empty classroom when mid-day meal was served to the rest of the students.
However, the girl cried out for help, following which Babulal panicked and fled. He was chased by villagers who thrashed him before handing him over to police.
Taking serious note of the incident, Shajapur Collector, Pramod Gupta, today placed Babulal under suspension.
Police have registered a case against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II