Minor girl foils school teacher`s molestation bid in MP
Shajapur: A government primary school teacher allegedly tried to molest a class III student of his school on its premises near here, police said on Tuesday.
However, the bid of the accused, identified as Babulal, to molest the girl inside the classroom yesterday could not come off as she raised an alarm, they said.
According to police, Babulal, posted as a Jan Shikshak with a government primary school, located 20 km from here, allegedly lured the girl to an empty classroom when mid-day meal was served to the rest of the students.
However, the girl cried out for help, following which Babulal panicked and fled. He was chased by villagers who thrashed him before handing him over to police.
Taking serious note of the incident, Shajapur Collector, Pramod Gupta, today placed Babulal under suspension.
Police have registered a case against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read