Minor girl `raped` in Seoni?
Seoni: Close on the heels of alleged rape of a five-year-old girl, another incident of suspected sexual assault involving a minor girl has come to the light in the district, police said on Tuesday.
The girl, aged above five, was allegedly sexually assaulted yesterday by a 40-year-old man identified only as Uikey when she was collecting mangoes with other kids at Tikaritola village under
According to police, Uikey allegedly lured the victim under the pretext of getting her bigger mangoes.
However, doctors conducting medical examination of the minor told the police that though they found blood on the private parts of the girl, they could not confirm whether she was raped.
A hunt is on to trace Uikey after the victim`s parents registered a complaint with the police.
The incident came close on the heels of the alleged rape of a five-year-old girl by a 35-year-old man and she is battling for life in a hospital in Nagpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'