Minor tribal girl gang-raped in Madhya Pradesh
Chhattarpur: A 14-year-old tribal girl was allegedly gang-raped by four tribals, including three minors, in Singora village under Rajnagar police station limits, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place last night when the victim, who was alone in her house, Rajnagar police station in-charge O S Chandel told reporters.
Her parents reported the matter to the police after which the accused were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police