Minor tribal girl gang-raped in Madhya Pradesh
Chhattarpur: A 14-year-old tribal girl was allegedly gang-raped by four tribals, including three minors, in Singora village under Rajnagar police station limits, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place last night when the victim, who was alone in her house, Rajnagar police station in-charge O S Chandel told reporters.
Her parents reported the matter to the police after which the accused were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress demands Sushma Swaraj's resignation over Lalit Modi's job offer to her husband