Minor tribal girl gang-raped in MP
Chhattarpur: A 14-year-old tribal girl was allegedly gang-raped by four tribals, including three minors, in Singora village under Rajnagar police station limits, police said on Sunday.
The incident took place last night when the victim, who was alone in her house, Rajnagar police station in-charge O S Chandel told reporters.
Her parents reported the matter to the police after which the accused were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore