Minor, two others accused of gang-rape, assault
Morena (Madhya Pradesh): A 14-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths, one of them a minor, Thursday night at Bicholi village under Mata Basaiya police station in the district, police said on Friday.
They also beat her up and she was in a serious condition and taken to Gwalior`s Jai Arogya Government Hospital, Deputy Superintendent of Police Anjulata Patle said.
The girl had left her house last evening to attend a marriage function. Sheru Jatav, Shivraj Jatav and a minor youth abducted her along the way and raped her, Patle said.
As the girl resisted, she was beaten up severely.
After the alleged rape, she was abandoned outside the village. She managed to reach home and narrate the incident to her parents.
Police arrested all the three youths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire