Minor, two others accused of gang-rape, assault
Morena (Madhya Pradesh): A 14-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths, one of them a minor, Thursday night at Bicholi village under Mata Basaiya police station in the district, police said on Friday.
They also beat her up and she was in a serious condition and taken to Gwalior`s Jai Arogya Government Hospital, Deputy Superintendent of Police Anjulata Patle said.
The girl had left her house last evening to attend a marriage function. Sheru Jatav, Shivraj Jatav and a minor youth abducted her along the way and raped her, Patle said.
As the girl resisted, she was beaten up severely.
After the alleged rape, she was abandoned outside the village. She managed to reach home and narrate the incident to her parents.
Police arrested all the three youths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert