Minor, two others accused of gang-rape, assault
Morena (Madhya Pradesh): A 14-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths, one of them a minor, Thursday night at Bicholi village under Mata Basaiya police station in the district, police said on Friday.
They also beat her up and she was in a serious condition and taken to Gwalior`s Jai Arogya Government Hospital, Deputy Superintendent of Police Anjulata Patle said.
The girl had left her house last evening to attend a marriage function. Sheru Jatav, Shivraj Jatav and a minor youth abducted her along the way and raped her, Patle said.
As the girl resisted, she was beaten up severely.
After the alleged rape, she was abandoned outside the village. She managed to reach home and narrate the incident to her parents.
Police arrested all the three youths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Here's everything you want to know about Yo Yo Honey Singh's upcoming song!
- No respite from flood situation in UP, Bihar; schools closed in Allahabad, Varanasi
- India's private airlines request govt to allow them skip Pakistani airspace
- Actor-politician Ramya says 'Pakistan not hell', faces sedition charge
- After NEET, govt works on National Authority for Testing for engineering admissions