Minor, two others accused of gang-rape, assault
Morena (Madhya Pradesh): A 14-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped by three youths, one of them a minor, Thursday night at Bicholi village under Mata Basaiya police station in the district, police said on Friday.
They also beat her up and she was in a serious condition and taken to Gwalior`s Jai Arogya Government Hospital, Deputy Superintendent of Police Anjulata Patle said.
The girl had left her house last evening to attend a marriage function. Sheru Jatav, Shivraj Jatav and a minor youth abducted her along the way and raped her, Patle said.
As the girl resisted, she was beaten up severely.
After the alleged rape, she was abandoned outside the village. She managed to reach home and narrate the incident to her parents.
Police arrested all the three youths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir