Missing Indore trader found dead, one detained
Indore: A 30-year-old local trader, who had been missing for the last three days, was found in Dewas, around 35 kms from here on Saturday, with his body carrying stab wounds, police said.
Vishal Modi`s mutilated body carrying stab wounds was recovered at Dewas, SP (West) Anil Singh Kushwaha told PTI.
Vishal`s friend Naveen Agarwal, who had differences with him over money, was rounded up for questioning and he has confessed to his involvement in the victim`s murder, he said.
According to Kushwaha, Naveen allegedly plotted Vishal`s murder and hired another person to execute the plan, who is now absconding.
Modi had gone missing from home on the intervening night of April 23 and 24. His wife had filed a missing person`s report with the police.
The body was handed over to the family after post-mortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption