Missing Indore trader found dead, one detained
Indore: A 30-year-old local trader, who had been missing for the last three days, was found in Dewas, around 35 kms from here on Saturday, with his body carrying stab wounds, police said.
Vishal Modi`s mutilated body carrying stab wounds was recovered at Dewas, SP (West) Anil Singh Kushwaha told PTI.
Vishal`s friend Naveen Agarwal, who had differences with him over money, was rounded up for questioning and he has confessed to his involvement in the victim`s murder, he said.
According to Kushwaha, Naveen allegedly plotted Vishal`s murder and hired another person to execute the plan, who is now absconding.
Modi had gone missing from home on the intervening night of April 23 and 24. His wife had filed a missing person`s report with the police.
The body was handed over to the family after post-mortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- GSGMC demands to remove DU book's chapter calling Bhagat Singh a terrorist
- Bizarre selfie craze: 15-year-old boy shoots self in Pathankot, lands in hospital
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video