Missing Indore trader found dead, one detained
Indore: A 30-year-old local trader, who had been missing for the last three days, was found in Dewas, around 35 kms from here on Saturday, with his body carrying stab wounds, police said.
Vishal Modi`s mutilated body carrying stab wounds was recovered at Dewas, SP (West) Anil Singh Kushwaha told PTI.
Vishal`s friend Naveen Agarwal, who had differences with him over money, was rounded up for questioning and he has confessed to his involvement in the victim`s murder, he said.
According to Kushwaha, Naveen allegedly plotted Vishal`s murder and hired another person to execute the plan, who is now absconding.
Modi had gone missing from home on the intervening night of April 23 and 24. His wife had filed a missing person`s report with the police.
The body was handed over to the family after post-mortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'