Modi factor will help Congress: Sajjan Singh
Jabalpur: Madhya Pradesh Congress Vice-President Sajjan Singh Verma feels that his party was likely to benefit from the break-up of NDA.
NDA partners are disappointed with BJP for naming Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as the head of its national campaign committee, Verma told reporters here last evening.
He claimed that many senior BJP leaders including Sushma Swaraj are not happy with this development.
"The Modi factor will definitely help the Congress in the long run," he said.
Verma, who is MP from Dewas said that a survey conducted by BJP, spoke how the anti-incumbency factor and alleged misdeeds of some ruling party MLAs and ministers could mar the prospects of the ruling party in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Virtual reality headset market shipment value reaches over $3.4 million in Jan-Mar quarter
- No new signal from EgyptAir jet since day of crash as search intensifies
- LinkedIn notifies data breach, alerts 400 mn members to stay safe
- UN climate change report excludes Great Barrier reefs from in-danger list
- Lesser-known health benefits of pomegranate!