Modi factor will help Congress: Sajjan Singh
Jabalpur: Madhya Pradesh Congress Vice-President Sajjan Singh Verma feels that his party was likely to benefit from the break-up of NDA.
NDA partners are disappointed with BJP for naming Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as the head of its national campaign committee, Verma told reporters here last evening.
He claimed that many senior BJP leaders including Sushma Swaraj are not happy with this development.
"The Modi factor will definitely help the Congress in the long run," he said.
Verma, who is MP from Dewas said that a survey conducted by BJP, spoke how the anti-incumbency factor and alleged misdeeds of some ruling party MLAs and ministers could mar the prospects of the ruling party in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read