Modi to address rallies in Mandla, Balaghat Lok Sabha seats
Bhopal: BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to address two rallies in Madhya Pradesh on March 28, ahead of the first phase of Lok Sabha polls on April 10, sources said here Wednesday.
Modi is scheduled to address two rallies in tribal dominated Mandla and Balaghat Lok Sabha seats where polling is scheduled on April 10 along with seven other Lok Sabha seats during the first phase of the three-phased elections in Madhya Pradesh, party sources said today.
The other seven seats where polling would be held during the first phase are Satna, Sidhi, Rewa, Shahdol, Jabalpur, Chhindwara and Hoshangabad.
The BJP has fielded former Union minister, Faggan Singh Kulaste from Mandla, while the Congress has given its ticket to senior party leader Omkar Markam.
From Maoist-affected Balaghat seat, Bodh Singh Bhagat would contest on a BJP ticket against Hina Kavre of Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa