Money spent on venue of Chouhan`s fast be recovered: Digvijay
Bhopal: Expressing happiness over Madhya
Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan calling off his
fast, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Sunday said
that the money spent on making arrangements for it be recovered
from the CM`s salary.
"I am glad that the Chief Minister listened to the good
advice given to him by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and State
Governor Rameshwar Thakur", he said.
Singh said that if Chouhan continued to listen to the
advice of the Prime Minister and the Governor, it would be
very good for the welfare of Madhya Pradesh.
He said that a lot of money had been spent at the venue
of the fast for constructing an air-conditioned room and other
facilities which must be recovered from Chouhan`s salary.
Chouhan ended his fast minutes after beginning it on Sunday
following an assurance given by the Prime Minister to look
into the demands raised by him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal