Money spent on venue of Chouhan`s fast be recovered: Digvijay
Bhopal: Expressing happiness over Madhya
Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan calling off his
fast, Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Sunday said
that the money spent on making arrangements for it be recovered
from the CM`s salary.
"I am glad that the Chief Minister listened to the good
advice given to him by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and State
Governor Rameshwar Thakur", he said.
Singh said that if Chouhan continued to listen to the
advice of the Prime Minister and the Governor, it would be
very good for the welfare of Madhya Pradesh.
He said that a lot of money had been spent at the venue
of the fast for constructing an air-conditioned room and other
facilities which must be recovered from Chouhan`s salary.
Chouhan ended his fast minutes after beginning it on Sunday
following an assurance given by the Prime Minister to look
into the demands raised by him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!