Morena BSP MLA joins BJP
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP on Friday got a shot in the arm with the BSP MLA from Morena joining the party.
BSP MLA Paras Ram Mudgal`s decision to join BJP was announced here at a press conference, which was attended by BJP vice president Prabhat Jha and MP BJP president Narendra Singh Tomar among others.
Replying to a query, Mudgal said he has not spoken to BSP supremo Mayawati before leaving the party.
"I do not think there is any need to talk to anyone about which party I should join," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket explodes minutes after Florida launch
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional