Morena: Man, 2 sons shot dead over land dispute
Morena: Three members of a family were shot dead over a land dispute at Nayagaon village, about 55 km away from the district headquarters, this morning, police said.
Kailash Tyagi and Ram Naresh Tyagi had an old dispute related to an agriculture field, and this morning, when Kailash and his sons were irrigating their land, Ram Naresh allegedly picked a fight with them over some petty issue, Superintendent of Police Jaidevan A said.
Afterwards, Ram Naresh went home, and returned with gun. He shot dead Kailash (58) and his two sons Pavan (20) and Pramod (22) on the spot.
Ram Naresh was arrested by the police soon after the incident. Further probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra Show to focus on building new enterprise
- Space X Dragon successfully splashes down in Pacific Ocean with crucial NASA research samples
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured