Morena: Man, 2 sons shot dead over land dispute
Morena: Three members of a family were shot dead over a land dispute at Nayagaon village, about 55 km away from the district headquarters, this morning, police said.
Kailash Tyagi and Ram Naresh Tyagi had an old dispute related to an agriculture field, and this morning, when Kailash and his sons were irrigating their land, Ram Naresh allegedly picked a fight with them over some petty issue, Superintendent of Police Jaidevan A said.
Afterwards, Ram Naresh went home, and returned with gun. He shot dead Kailash (58) and his two sons Pavan (20) and Pramod (22) on the spot.
Ram Naresh was arrested by the police soon after the incident. Further probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year