Morena: Man, 2 sons shot dead over land dispute
Morena: Three members of a family were shot dead over a land dispute at Nayagaon village, about 55 km away from the district headquarters, this morning, police said.
Kailash Tyagi and Ram Naresh Tyagi had an old dispute related to an agriculture field, and this morning, when Kailash and his sons were irrigating their land, Ram Naresh allegedly picked a fight with them over some petty issue, Superintendent of Police Jaidevan A said.
Afterwards, Ram Naresh went home, and returned with gun. He shot dead Kailash (58) and his two sons Pavan (20) and Pramod (22) on the spot.
Ram Naresh was arrested by the police soon after the incident. Further probe is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical