MP: 1 dead, 7 injured in firecracker factory blast
Shivpuri (MP): A 12-year-old boy was on Saturday killed and seven others, including two women, were injured in an explosion at an illegal firecracker unit in Shivpuri district of Madhya Pradesh, police said.
The deceased was identified only as Arjun, Sub-Divisional Officer of Police (SDOP), Sanjay Agrawal, told PTI, adding that the condition of four of the injured is serious.
Agrawal said that incident occurred when the victims were working at the factory of one Sayeed Khan at Sirsaud, about 15 kms from here.
The injured have been admitted to the district hospital, he said.
A case has been registered in the matter and further investigation was on, the SDOP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi