MP: 1 dead, 7 injured in firecracker factory blast
Shivpuri (MP): A 12-year-old boy was on Saturday killed and seven others, including two women, were injured in an explosion at an illegal firecracker unit in Shivpuri district of Madhya Pradesh, police said.
The deceased was identified only as Arjun, Sub-Divisional Officer of Police (SDOP), Sanjay Agrawal, told PTI, adding that the condition of four of the injured is serious.
Agrawal said that incident occurred when the victims were working at the factory of one Sayeed Khan at Sirsaud, about 15 kms from here.
The injured have been admitted to the district hospital, he said.
A case has been registered in the matter and further investigation was on, the SDOP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH