MP: 10% hike in DA for govt employees
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government on Friday approved a 10 percent hike in dearness allowance for its employees for this fiscal.
With this, the state government staff will get 45 percent DA.
According to the order passed by Finance Secretary
Ashwini Kumar, the employees will get the hiked DA from May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital