MP: 10% hike in DA for govt employees
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government on Friday approved a 10 percent hike in dearness allowance for its employees for this fiscal.
With this, the state government staff will get 45 percent DA.
According to the order passed by Finance Secretary
Ashwini Kumar, the employees will get the hiked DA from May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt