MP: 10% hike in DA for govt employees
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government on Friday approved a 10 percent hike in dearness allowance for its employees for this fiscal.
With this, the state government staff will get 45 percent DA.
According to the order passed by Finance Secretary
Ashwini Kumar, the employees will get the hiked DA from May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!