MP: 15, including corporator’s son, rape 2 girls
Bhopal: Two teenage girls were allegedly gangraped by 15 people in Madhya Pradesh`s Indore district, police said on Saturday, adding that four of the accused have been arrested.
Reports suggest that Vikash Bharti, son of a local woman corporator Rajni Bharati in Betma, was among the 15 accused who raped the girls and also prepared an MMS clip of the two.
Though the incident took place on February 10, the girls revealed it to their parents only on Saturday, following which family members of the victims lodged a complaint with Betma police about the incident yesterday.
Both girls are labourers and left studying after class 5 and 6.
"We have arrested four accused and will soon arrest all of them," claimed Betma police station in-charge DS Baghel.
The two girls were going somewhere with their other friends last week when the group of 15 boys reached there and, after forcing the other girls to leave, raped them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan