MP: 47 districts receive above normal rains in Jun
Bhopal: Above normal rains have been registered in 47 out of 50 districts of Madhya Pradesh from June one to July four this year.
Stating this, an official release said here today that normal rainfall has been registered only in Anuppur, Balaghat and Singrauli districts.
Flood situation has cropped up in some districts due to heavy rains during last 24 hours.
Two youths each have been washed away in floods in Dewas and Ratlam districts.
Betwa river is in spate at Hoshangabad and flood waters have entered Ashta tahsil headquarters in Sehore district.
Sehore-Indore road has been cut off and 22 villages have been cut off from rest of the state. Due to inundation of some low-lying areas in Indore, people from there have been sheltered in a school.
As many as 5,468 houses have suffered partial damage and crops have been affected in 24,638 hectaresin Sagar district.
Excessive rains have killed 4 persons and 37 cattle heads. Partial damage has been suffered by 450 houses in Vidisha district. In Basoda tahsil, 400 persons have been kept in two relief camps.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation?
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi