MP AAP leader quits protesting govt formation in Delhi
Bhopal: The former spokesperson of Madhya Pradesh unit of the Aam Admi Party, Kamal Shrivastva, today quit the Arvind Kejriwal-led party "as it had strayed from its objectives".
Shrivastava said in a statement that instead of taking Congress`s support to form the government in Delhi, AAP should have sought a fresh mandate from the people.
AAP was formed for cleansing the politics and not for taking support of corrupt political parties to form a government, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks