MP AAP leader quits protesting govt formation in Delhi
Bhopal: The former spokesperson of Madhya Pradesh unit of the Aam Admi Party, Kamal Shrivastva, today quit the Arvind Kejriwal-led party "as it had strayed from its objectives".
Shrivastava said in a statement that instead of taking Congress`s support to form the government in Delhi, AAP should have sought a fresh mandate from the people.
AAP was formed for cleansing the politics and not for taking support of corrupt political parties to form a government, he said.
- Pakistan drop Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal for England tour
- Protests in Manipur over unsolved murders
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: We are investigating former IAF chief SP Tyagi's bank accounts, asset details, says CBI
- WATCH: Unbelievable cricket moment- Batsman scores 18 runs off 1 ball!
- Syrian conflict in many ways out of control, warns John Kerry