MP Additional Advocate General quits
Jabalpur: The Madhya Pradesh Additional Advocate-General Prashant Singh has quit from his post.
Singh who on Friday handed over his resignation letter to Advocate-General R D Jain said he was stepping down as he is busy with work for the RSS and other social activities.
He said that he has been appointed the convenor of Maha Sankalp Shibir, a mega event expected to be hosted by the RSS in the city in January 2014.
Singh said that there was no truth in speculation that he had resigned in view of differences with his superiors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users