MP Additional Advocate General quits
Jabalpur: The Madhya Pradesh Additional Advocate-General Prashant Singh has quit from his post.
Singh who on Friday handed over his resignation letter to Advocate-General R D Jain said he was stepping down as he is busy with work for the RSS and other social activities.
He said that he has been appointed the convenor of Maha Sankalp Shibir, a mega event expected to be hosted by the RSS in the city in January 2014.
Singh said that there was no truth in speculation that he had resigned in view of differences with his superiors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information