MP Additional Advocate General quits
Jabalpur: The Madhya Pradesh Additional Advocate-General Prashant Singh has quit from his post.
Singh who on Friday handed over his resignation letter to Advocate-General R D Jain said he was stepping down as he is busy with work for the RSS and other social activities.
He said that he has been appointed the convenor of Maha Sankalp Shibir, a mega event expected to be hosted by the RSS in the city in January 2014.
Singh said that there was no truth in speculation that he had resigned in view of differences with his superiors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming