MP Additional Advocate General quits
Jabalpur: The Madhya Pradesh Additional Advocate-General Prashant Singh has quit from his post.
Singh who on Friday handed over his resignation letter to Advocate-General R D Jain said he was stepping down as he is busy with work for the RSS and other social activities.
He said that he has been appointed the convenor of Maha Sankalp Shibir, a mega event expected to be hosted by the RSS in the city in January 2014.
Singh said that there was no truth in speculation that he had resigned in view of differences with his superiors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Juno on Jupiter's doorstep: Stunning view of giant planet and its largest moons (Pic inside)!
- 'Can you spare USD10 to help elect a billionaire?' - Trump emails
- 'Narasimha Rao's pro Hindu mindset led to Babri mosque demolition'
- Brexit: Germany, France, Italy vow `new impulse` for European Union
- Euro 2016: Holders Spain knocked out by Italy in last 16