MP Assembly budget session to commence from Feb 18
Bhopal: The Budget session of Madhya Pradesh Assembly this year would be held from February 18.
A total of 24 sittings would be held in the 33-day-long session about which information has been sent to the Assembly Secretariat.
The notification for the session is expected to be issued by the Governor on Monday.
This will be the last Budget session for the 13th Madhya Pradesh Assembly for which elections are slated to be held in November this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not liable to repay Rs 6,000 crore debt due to breach of terms: Kingfisher Airlines
- Pakistan assures China of 'smooth progress' of economic corridor
- Ajit Jogi opens new front against Congress over Mahanadi dam
- Bangladesh's BNP to hold countrywide protest on Wednesday
- Hyderabad police mulls 'designated driver' concept to check drunken driving