MP Assembly polls: Congress plans 22 public meetings
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress plans to organise 22 public meetings and six road shows till October 23, as part of its campaign for the Assembly elections this year.
Leaders who will address these public meetings and take part in the road shows include party President Sonia Gandhi, vice-president Rahul Gandhi, General Secretary Digvijay Singh, Union ministers Kamal Nath and Jyotiraditya Scindia, leader of the opposition in the MP Assembly Ajay Singh and MP Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, sources in the party said today.
Sonia Gandhi may address two public meetings while Rahul Gandhi may hold three meetings, they said.
During October, a meeting of the Madhya Pradesh Congress poll campaign committee would also be held in Bhopal.
Places where public meetings would be held include Betul, Raisen, Jabalpur, Dewas and Narsinghpur. Road shows will be held at various places, including Chhatarpur to Khajuraho, Ujjain to Indore and Hoshangabad to Bhopal, the sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra