MP Assembly polls: Congress plans 22 public meetings
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Congress plans to organise 22 public meetings and six road shows till October 23, as part of its campaign for the Assembly elections this year.
Leaders who will address these public meetings and take part in the road shows include party President Sonia Gandhi, vice-president Rahul Gandhi, General Secretary Digvijay Singh, Union ministers Kamal Nath and Jyotiraditya Scindia, leader of the opposition in the MP Assembly Ajay Singh and MP Congress president Kantilal Bhuria, sources in the party said today.
Sonia Gandhi may address two public meetings while Rahul Gandhi may hold three meetings, they said.
During October, a meeting of the Madhya Pradesh Congress poll campaign committee would also be held in Bhopal.
Places where public meetings would be held include Betul, Raisen, Jabalpur, Dewas and Narsinghpur. Road shows will be held at various places, including Chhatarpur to Khajuraho, Ujjain to Indore and Hoshangabad to Bhopal, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda