MP Assembly session to begin on Feb 18
Bhopal: The month-long Budget Session of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly will begin on February 18 and the BJP government will present its last budget before the state goes to polls later this year.
The session, which will continue till March 22, will have 24 sittings, a senior official said today.
A notification to this effect was issued by the Assembly Secretariat after the Governor`s approval.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!