MP Assembly session to begin on Feb 18
Bhopal: The month-long Budget Session of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly will begin on February 18 and the BJP government will present its last budget before the state goes to polls later this year.
The session, which will continue till March 22, will have 24 sittings, a senior official said today.
A notification to this effect was issued by the Assembly Secretariat after the Governor`s approval.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!