MP Assembly session to begin on Feb 18
Bhopal: The month-long Budget Session of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly will begin on February 18 and the BJP government will present its last budget before the state goes to polls later this year.
The session, which will continue till March 22, will have 24 sittings, a senior official said today.
A notification to this effect was issued by the Assembly Secretariat after the Governor`s approval.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP dares Bihar government to ban VHP meet as Tejaswi Yadav threatens action against Pravin Togadia
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union