MP Assembly session to begin on Feb 18
Bhopal: The month-long Budget Session of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly will begin on February 18 and the BJP government will present its last budget before the state goes to polls later this year.
The session, which will continue till March 22, will have 24 sittings, a senior official said today.
A notification to this effect was issued by the Assembly Secretariat after the Governor`s approval.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love