MP Assembly wishes CM Chouhan on his b`day
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Assembly on Tuesday congratulated state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on his 54th birthday.
As the House assembled for the day, BSP Legislature Party leader Ram Lakhan Singh mentioned about Chouhan`s birthday and wished him.
Congratulating the Chief Minister on the occasion, Congress Legislature Party`s Deputy Leader Choudhary Rakesh Singh Chaturvedi said that he wished that Chouhan should move forward towards a more progressive post.
BJP legislators Vishwas Sarang and Rajendra Verma also wished him on the occasion and mentioned that the Chief Minister has ensured participation of youths in the state`s development.
Describing Chouhan as the "farmer`s son," Cooperative Minister Gaurishankar Bisen said Chouhan has set an example by providing loans to the farmers at zero per cent interest rate.
Assembly Speaker Ishwardas Rohani wished long life to Chouhan on the occasion and said that it was a coincidence that his birthday this year happened when the House was in session and the Chief Minister himself was present there.
Later, thanking those who wished him on the occasion, Chouhan said that the ruling and Opposition members may have a differences of opinion, but they all are united on the issue of people`s welfare.
Chouhan said that he was working with total devotion for the state`s development and people`s welfare and wished that he becomes successful in it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- China's Xi Jinping reshuffles key party posts ahead of congress
- FIR filed against Vishal Dadlani, Tehseen Poonawalla over 'monkery' tweet on Jain religious leader
- Breast cancer breakthrough? 16-year-old Indian-origin boy claims cure for disease
- UN General Assembly President-elect calls on PM Narendra Modi
- Vijay Mallya deliberately concealing his assets, banks to SC