MP Assembly`s Monsoon session to begin from Monday
Bhopal: The crucial 12-day monsoon session of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly will begin on Monday with the opposition Congress having already served notice to move a no-confidence motion against the state government.
The session is considered crucial as it will be the last session to be held before the state Assembly elections slated in November this year.
The Congress had moved a no-confidence motion during the winter session of the Assembly in November 2011.
This time the motion is intended to discuss many issues, including the deteriorating law and order situation, rise in crime against women and alleged widespread corruption.
The Assembly session will commence when the ruling BJP is red faced over the scandal involving its senior leader and former state finance minister Raghavji, who has been accused by a man of sodomy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB