MP Assembly`s Monsoon session to begin from Monday
Bhopal: The crucial 12-day monsoon session of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly will begin on Monday with the opposition Congress having already served notice to move a no-confidence motion against the state government.
The session is considered crucial as it will be the last session to be held before the state Assembly elections slated in November this year.
The Congress had moved a no-confidence motion during the winter session of the Assembly in November 2011.
This time the motion is intended to discuss many issues, including the deteriorating law and order situation, rise in crime against women and alleged widespread corruption.
The Assembly session will commence when the ruling BJP is red faced over the scandal involving its senior leader and former state finance minister Raghavji, who has been accused by a man of sodomy.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij