MP Backward Class Commission chief gets Cabinet rank
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Government has granted Cabinet rank status to Madhu Verma, newly appointed Chairman of Backward Class Commission, official sources said today.
The Government has also granted Minister of State rank to two members of the Commission - Gulab Singh and Laxmi Yadav, they said.
All the three appointments in the panel were made recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie