MP BJP to go hi-tech during assembly campaign
Jabalpur: Ruling BJP in Madhya Pradesh is likely to use `3D Virtual Live Technology` that will enable Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan to address about 250 election meetings simultaneously during campaign for the assembly polls later this year.
The technology was successfully deployed by Narendra Modi in the recently held elections in Gujarat.
Use of `3D Virtual Live Technology` will bring live images of Chouhan with his messages to the masses on a round-the-clock basis in identified areas through LED curtains at important public places, party sources said here today.
They said officials of Gujarat-based Aims that introduced the 3D concept in Modi`s campaign were camping in Bhopal.
The company`s CEO Sunny Bhatt has already held two rounds of meetings with Chouhan and the state BJP president Narendra Singh Tomar on the issue.
Elections for the 230-member Madhya Pradesh Assembly are likely to be held in November.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie