MP: Boy swept away in flash floods
Indore: A young boy who went picnicking was swept away in Choral river at Mhow near here, police said on Monday.
The incident took place yesterday when Yogesh Thorat, with his friends were caught in flash floods in the river, police said. While three others managed to escape, Yogesh was washed away in the spate.
Divers were pressed into action since last night but the victim`s body has not been recovered yet, Additional SP (Rural) Vinay Pal said.
Efforts were still on to trace the missing boy, Pal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him