MP Budget development and employment-oriented: Jha
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP President Prabhat
Jha on Thursday described the State`s 2011-12 budget as development
and empolyment-oriented aimed at the welfare of common man.
"This budget has taken care of villages, poor farmers and
backward people as it has nearly 50 per cent provisions for
their welfare," Jha said in his reaction to the state budget
which was presented here today in the State Assembly.
It has made huge provisions for roads, energy, education,
rural development, health, irrigation and SC/STs development,
he said adding it has also not imposed any new tax on the
people of the state.
The State has also left the Centre behind in terms of
growth rate as the state`s GDP registered a growth of 8.49 per
It is not only development and employment-oriented but
also taken care of common man`s all needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal