MP Budget development and employment-oriented: Jha
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP President Prabhat
Jha on Thursday described the State`s 2011-12 budget as development
and empolyment-oriented aimed at the welfare of common man.
"This budget has taken care of villages, poor farmers and
backward people as it has nearly 50 per cent provisions for
their welfare," Jha said in his reaction to the state budget
which was presented here today in the State Assembly.
It has made huge provisions for roads, energy, education,
rural development, health, irrigation and SC/STs development,
he said adding it has also not imposed any new tax on the
people of the state.
The State has also left the Centre behind in terms of
growth rate as the state`s GDP registered a growth of 8.49 per
It is not only development and employment-oriented but
also taken care of common man`s all needs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'