MP Budget development and employment-oriented: Jha
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh BJP President Prabhat
Jha on Thursday described the State`s 2011-12 budget as development
and empolyment-oriented aimed at the welfare of common man.
"This budget has taken care of villages, poor farmers and
backward people as it has nearly 50 per cent provisions for
their welfare," Jha said in his reaction to the state budget
which was presented here today in the State Assembly.
It has made huge provisions for roads, energy, education,
rural development, health, irrigation and SC/STs development,
he said adding it has also not imposed any new tax on the
people of the state.
The State has also left the Centre behind in terms of
growth rate as the state`s GDP registered a growth of 8.49 per
It is not only development and employment-oriented but
also taken care of common man`s all needs.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources